Armed Church Security Team Training – Stage 1
The first in a series of three courses, the Armed Church Security Team Training Stage 1 course covers a variety of topics including safety rules/UOF Law review, armed active shooter response, fundamental skills review, grip/stance/trigger control, basic silhouette shooting, use of cover, malfunction drills, daylight skills test, and intro to low light shooting.
Reserve your seat for this course today. Space is limited.
Buy Tickets on Eventbrite
Contact us for more information
- Safety rules/UOF Law review, armed active shooter response in a Church environment considerations -1-2 hours
- Fundamental skills review – 1 hour – Grip, stance, trigger control
- Basic silhouette shooting- 1 hour-100 rounds
- Use of Cover – 1 hour – 50 rounds
- Stage One Malfunction Drills – 1 hour-50 rounds
- Daylight skills test – 1 hour-50 rounds
- Low light shooting introduction – 1/2 hours-50 rounds
- Clean up and debrief
- Gun and holster
- 400 rounds of ammo
- 3 mags or more
- Sack lunch
- Ear/eye protection
- Tactical flashlight
Please view the Church Security Team Training Events page for upcoming training courses.
Refund Policy: Refunds up to 7 days before event
Location: Peacekeepers Firearms Training Facility
891 East 385th Road
Bolivar, MO 65613