For Women Only
The Women’s Personal Protection Program course curriculum is a comprehensive program incorporating both mental preparation and physical training. The physical techniques and strategies are designed for a woman facing a male attacker of superior strength. Anyone can have success in this course regardless of age, physical stature, ability, or physical impairment.
- Crime Prevention Strategies
- Philosophies of Self Defense
- Fear and Instinct
- Winning Mindset
- Physical Strategies of Self Defense
- Personal Weapons
- Strategic Targets of Human Anatomy
- Use of Weapons
- Criminal Profiles and Behavioral Cues
- Effects of Stress on Combat
The host organization must supply a private indoor space for physical skills training and a classroom with facilities to support PowerPoint presentations. Minimum class size: 10 participants
Participants should wear attire appropriate for physical activity.